SOUTHERN THUNDER HARLEY-DAVIDSON
ARIZONA BIKE WEEK TRIP SWEEPSTAKES
Enter for your chance to win a trip to Scottsdale, AZ, for Arizona Bike Week 2017
Drawing: Friday, March 17, 2017
Trip dates: Thursday, April 6, 2017 through Sunday, April 9, 2017
No purchase necessary to enter or win
- Open to all U.S. legal residents who are 18 years of age or older as of March 17, 2017.
- Employees, directors, officers, and managers of Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson and their parent and affiliated companies, promotional partners, suppliers, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, their immediate family members and those living in the same household are not eligible to win.
- The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Winner and their companion must be available and willing to travel from Memphis, TN, to Scottsdale, AZ, by airline of Sweepstakes sponsor’s choice on Thursday, April 6, 2017, returning from Scottsdale, AZ, to Memphis, TN, on Sunday, April 9, 2017. No originating point/destination point or other prize substitutions permitted.
- Void where prohibited by law.
2. How To Enter
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Beginning Monday, January 2, 2017, through 4 pm local time, Friday, March 17, 2017, entrants may enter by visiting Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson and completing an official Sweepstakes Entry Form.
- Sweepstakes Entry Forms will be available via iPad and/or paper entry.
- All entrants must provide a correct personal cell phone number in order to be eligible to win.
- One entry per day is allowed. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. Prize Awards
- One winner will be drawn at random from entries received by 4 pm local time, March 17, 2017.
- Winner will receive a trip for two (2) to Arizona Bike Week 2017 to be held in Scottsdale, AZ, to include: coach airfare, lodging, two (2) motorcycle rentals from Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale, two (2) Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale t-shirts, and two (2) Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson t-shirts.
- Winner and companion must provide evidence of motorcycle insurance and valid motorcycle license endorsement to be eligible for the motorcycle rentals aspect of this prize package.
4. Selection of Winners
- Winner will be determined through random drawing.
- Winner will be contacted by cellular phone on Monday, March 20, 2017. If the entrant does not answer his or her phone when called or respond to a text message within three (3) minutes of it being sent, entrant forfeits prize eligibility. No requests for callback or messages will be left.
- Winners must have a valid I.D. that matches the information provided on their entry form.
- Due to the nature of the prize, no substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted, unless approved by Sponsor.
- Winner is responsible for paying any taxes associated with their acceptance of the prize.
5. Release of Liability
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson to use winner's name and likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- By accepting prize, winner agrees to release and hold Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson and their parent and affiliated companies, their respective partners, directors, managers, officers, and employees harmless against any and all claims, damages, injuries, losses, expenses and liability of any kind arising out of the acceptance, redemption or use and/or misuse of the prize.
- Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or the acceptance or use and/or misuse of any prize.
6. Additional Rules
- By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson.
- By entering Sweepstakes, entrants agree to "Opt-in" to dealerships’ customer database for future promotional use. Entry information is for internal use only.
- Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, stolen, destroyed, incomplete or illegible entries.
- Sponsor assumes no responsibility/liability for dealership closings which may prevent daily entry into the Sweepstakes, whether such closings are related to inventory, inclement weather, or any other circumstance requiring closure of the dealership.
- Non-compliance with these rule requirements may result in disqualification, and prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or terminate this sweepstakes in the event of any act, occurrence, or reason that it believes would corrupt the integrity, administration, or fairness of the sweepstakes.
- These Rules and this Sweepstakes are governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of Mississippi. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of Mississippi, DeSoto County. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of Mississippi and the federal courts located with such state and county with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of this Sweepstakes.
Additional Chances to Win: Sponsor reserves the right to announce Future Promotional Days and/or Events, during which entrants may have the opportunity for additional entries, without purchase.