New 2021 Harley-Davidson Road King Motorcycle For Sale Near Memphis, TN
This New 2021 Harley-Davidson Road King Motorcycle is for sale at Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson located in Southaven, MS. Contact Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson today to SCHEDULE A TEST-RIDE. If this isn't the exact Harley-Davidson you're looking for don't hesitate to go back and REVISE YOUR SEARCH. We're sure to have the perfect motorcycle for you in our showroom in Mississippi. Visit Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson, Mississippi’s finest Harley-Davidson dealership.
Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson
Address: 4870 Venture Dr, Southaven, MS 38671
Phone: (662) 404-7141
2021 Harley-Davidson Road King
A stripped-down highway legend with classic chrome styling and modern touring performance.
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine: A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
- Reflex™ Linked Brembo® Brakes with Standard ABS: Designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to keep the wheels rolling and help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
- Hiawatha Headlamp and Nacell: Born in the ’60s, when chrome ruled the streets. Big and commanding, it’s built with the latest in materials and technology for a long distance high beam and wide low beam.
- Responsive Suspension: High-performing front and rear suspension, with easily hand-adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
- Slicer II Cast Aluminum: A 18-inch front and 18-inch rear Slicer II wheel to match in the back are stunning and lightweight.
- One-Touch Opening Saddlebags: Tight on the outside, roomy on the inside. The hinges are simple and clean and the lids open with one touch of one hand.
- Reflex™ Defensive Rider Systems: An optional collection of technologies that help give you confidence and control in less-than-ideal situations. The systems utilize advanced chassis control, electronic brake control and powertrain technology to assist you with accelerating and braking in a straight line or while in a turn.
- Length: 96.5 in.
- Seat Height, Laden: 26.3 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in.
- Rake: 26
- Trail: 6.7 in.
- Wheelbase: 64 in.
- Tires, Front Specification: BW 130/70B18 63H
- Tires, Rear Specification: BW 180/55B18 80H
- Fuel Capacity: 6 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5.2 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped: 794 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order: 828 lb.
- Luggage Capacity -volume: 2.3 cu. ft.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore: 3.937 in.
- Stroke: 4.374 in.
- Displacement: 107 cu. in.
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: Chrome, 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 111 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3250
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 32
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 32
- Fuel Economy Testing Method: Estimated City/Hwy
- Fuel Economy: 45 mpg
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.593
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.65
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.938
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 4
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.407
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.875
- Wheels, Front Type: Slicer II Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Slicer II Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
- Lights (as Per Country Regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, running lights, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, battery, security system, low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS, Gear/RPM display, miles to empty display
- Gauges: Gauges styled to complement each vehicle. Display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators.
Vehicle shown may vary visually by market and may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Availability may vary by market, please see your local dealer for details. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region. Seat Height measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details. Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.SpecsPromotions