Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson Winter Storage Promotion*
Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson wants to be your Harley’s home away from home for the cold winter months. That’s why we’re offering these incredible Winter Storage Packages until February 28, 2021.
Standard Winter Storage - $299
- Up to 4 months storage
- Climate-controlled environment
- Battery charged/tested during initial check-in and maintained on battery tender
- Standard engine oil and filter change
- 25-point safety inspection
- Safety recall check
- Personalized service and accessory consultation
- Bike covered throughout storage period
- Complimentary bike wash before pick-up
Premium Winter Storage - $399
- All Standard Winter Storage package features
- Bike detail and buffing package
Get your Winter storage for a discount/free!
- Invest >/= $750 in service, performance work, and/or accessories and installation between 11/1/20 - 2/28/21 and receive a Standard Winter Storage package for just $149
- Invest >/= $1,500 in service, performance work, and/or accessories and installation between 11/1/20 - 2/28/21 and receive a Standard Winter Storage package for FREE.
Your Harley may be hibernating, but it doesn’t mean it has to sleep!
Winter is the perfect time to get your bike ready for riding season. Don’t wait until the Spring/Pre-Daytona rush; talk to us now about:
- Parts/accessories installation
- Performance enhancements
- Detail and buffing packages
- Tire installation packages
- Other premium services needed to keep your motorcycle running safely and reliably
* Valid only for motorcycles dropped off after 11/1/20 and picked up by 2/28/21. Prices shown are for 2-wheel motorcycle; Trikes are $349 (Standard) and $449 (Premium). Battery charge/testing on genuine H-D batteries only. Synthetic oil available for additional charge. Storage fee of $2.50/day will accrue on any vehicle not picked up by 2/28/21. Any vehicle left unclaimed after 3/31/21 will be deemed abandoned and treated accordingly. Storage available for H-D motorcycles only. Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson reserves the right to refuse storage for choppers and/or other modified motorcycles and/or if unable to verify VIN information. Motorcycle must be dropped off/picked up by the registered owner; proof of ownership will be required at drop-off/pick-up. Winter Storage Plan fees due at drop-off. See Dealer for details.